Our radiologists are supported with our training academy operating in partnership with the British Institute of Radiology.
We have a DMC Development Team dedicated to improvement of our business through technology and innovation.
Every person has a great idea, if you have the drive and ambition to make a difference we would like to hear from you.
Perks and Benefits
We value the health and wellbeing of our employees and provide:
- advice on work and related health and safety matters
- occupational health access
- work place adjustments
- sponsored eye tests
Growth and Development
We are currently expanding our operations and at DMC you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career along with us. At DMC, you have:
- the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the field
- flexible learning courses for clinical and non-clinical staff relevant to your professional development
- specialised training and learning opportunities for clinical staff through our expert training providers (subject to eligibility)
- Pension scheme Corporate or NHS Pension, subject to eligible
- 28 days of paid holidays per year including Bank Holidays, which increases with the length of service (subject to contract)
- Related medical registrations and indemnity cover for certain roles
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sponsored social outings and events on special occasions
- Once a month office sponsored lunch (subject to site and business needs)
- ‘Casual Fridays’ – dress casually, every Friday for employees working at the Corporate Office (business as usual if any external meetings)
Overall, we offer an interesting work scope and a supportive working environment. Nevertheless, you will enjoy a challenging and a rewarding career with DMC.
We have a ‘people first’ attitude and we take special care in providing the best possible patient experience. Our passion for people care has its roots from the founders of DMC Healthcare who believe building strong relationships through functional and emotional support is the basis to delivering efficient health services. This forms part of our core values.
Furthermore, we are an equal opportunities employer and take pride in our diverse workforce. We have a range of talented knowledgeable experts working together as teams. This includes clinical experts, who constantly strive towards delivering the best patient care, and non-clinical experts and support staff, who revolutionise working methods in the healthcare industry.
Our approach to patient care is supported by strong governance policies, compliance, education and training. We take encouraging innovative methods of working, focussed towards improving patient experiences.