- Are you a highly organised individual with an interest in both healthcare and workforce?
- Are you looking for a role that is bothpeople focussed and technical?
- Do you haveexperience working in developing workforce plans and strategies?
If you are thinking yes, then we would love to hear from you!
At DMC Healthcare we need to ensure that we have the right capacity to safely manage the demand and care for our patients. Workforce Analyst is a busy role as you will manage the whole clinical and administrative planning for our business. We currently have over 400 team members in multiple sites UK wide.
As Workforce Analyst, you will deliver an effective service supporting managers and staff throughout our Primary Care, Specialty Services and Community Services sites across the UK.
In this role you will be instrumental in setting up and developing capacity planning tools and you will look to implement improvements to further develop the technology.
- Have an excellent understanding of the relationship between Workforce, Finance and Activity data, understanding the flow of information between these areas.
- Analyse activity and data as per the current capacity planning tools. These tools are used as the basis of the rotas to be built with managers.
- Develop a framework with key personnel to build and monitor rotas according to capacity tools and demand. Ensuring the correct skills are matched to clinic and location demands
- Ensuring efficient use of resources when building rotas
- Developing, monitoring and managing the current system of planning clinics across our business
- Forecasting future resource requirements in line with activity demand, allowing for growth, for a minimum of 6 months in advance
- Extensive liaison with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organisation
- Planning and controlling directed change
- Provide final rotas to authorised person to add clinics into the clinical systems
- Work with the finance team on the development, implementation and monitoring of the Primary Care demand and capacity tool. Produce monthly locum reports to the finance team for their action
- Have a good understanding of the staff groups/roles and teams in the Business Units and the types of services DMC provides
You will need good communication skills to liaise with multiple departments within the organisation on various aspects of workforce management. You will work within the Finance team and also be working closely with Practice Managers, Operational Leads, Head Office, HR and recruitment to ensure we are organised and on track. You will be a motivated individual who is able to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Previous experience working inworkforce management, analytics or operations
- Understanding of key workforce performance indicators such as turnover and vacancies, including how they can be measured
- Knowledge of workforce modelling tools and approaches
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex and/or different data sets from a range of data sources and present clear, accurate and relevant conclusions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Earn the trust and respect of all those you work with by providing accurate and meaningful information, adhering to deadlines, communicating clearly and maintaining a professional manner at all times.
- Proven experience of resolving complex workforce information and planning issues and communicating with staff at all levels
- Experience of using benchmarking resources and understanding and explaining their advantages and shortcomings
- Highly organised individual with strong attention to detail with a methodical, structured approach
Our Head Office is in South London (SE15) and may require the role to attend as required, majority of the time will be based at home.
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 25 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by clicking 'Apply Here' on this page and submitting your CV.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.