- Do you have NHS experience maintaining and monitoring governance systems and can you process and monitor key quality indicators which enables exceptional patient care?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge of quality and governance within the healthcare sector?
- Do you have a passion for governance and compliance, who is seeking to implement new innovative ideas to improve business and drive performance?
If you are passionate about providing safe and outstanding care, are personally resilient, experienced in working to tight deadlines and comfortable with a highly regulated environment then we would love to hear from you.
DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide, and we have an opportunity for a Quality & Governance Lead to join the team.
We are seeking two Quality and Governance Leads to support the Head of Quality and Governance and work with all services across DMC Healthcare to support the delivery of excellent standards of quality, care and ensure robust governance processes are in place. This will include a range of governance activities to monitor, analyse and support delivery of systems and processes in line with local and national requirements.
The role is 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. There may be, at times, a requirement to attend meetings outside of core business hours
The role would be based working from home with requirement to travel to Head Office at Chadwick Road (60 Chadwick Road, Peckham. SE15 4PU).
The Quality & Governance Lead will support the Head of Quality and Governance and work with all services across DMC Healthcare to support the delivery of excellent standards of quality, care and ensure robust governance processes are in place. This will include a range of governance activities to monitor, analyse and support delivery of systems and processes in line with local and national requirements.
You will monitor compliance against a range of national and local standards including NICE guidance & quality standards and ongoing progress and review on national and local audit programmes.
In a successful candidate we are looking for:
- It is a busy environment. You must be able to work quickly, calmly to a high standard and on multiple projects. Not to mention the occasional surprise issue!
- Someone who has a passion for governance and compliance, who is seeking to implement new innovative ideas to improve business and drive performance.
- You enjoy a culture of continuous improvement
Skills you have will include:
- Experience of clinical audits and reporting.
- NHS experience is an advantage
- Ability to maintain and produce reports while analysing data
- Ability to prioritise, excellent interpersonal & communication and Negotiating & influencing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements and escalate where appropriate
- Able to obtain and evaluate information to aid decision making
- Commitment to personal development and development others
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
Note: ‘Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis, with shortlisted candidates potentially being interviewed at short notice, including prior to the closing date’.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible.
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.