DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide and we are looking for a Marketing and External Communications Support to join our busy team.
This is a dynamic and varied role, to deliver & provide support on content design, development & delivery of digital marketing and branding within multiple areas of DMC and work on diverse projects such as newsletters, websites, social media, information guides, and various marketing and promotional materials.
If you feel that this is the role for you, keep reading for further information about this exciting and important position at DMC Healthcare.
The role is full time permeant, working 5 days/37.5 hours a week.
The post is suitable for a strong communicator with solid experience of digital and non-digital marketing techniques. This is great opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and skills in digital marketing and branding, media management, content-writing, stakeholder engagement, projects development and business engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact to internal stakeholders and external editors/designers for creating and publishing all marketing materials
- Carry out regular website updates and social media communications, as per marketing strategies
- Support the day-to-day operations which includes managing ongoing relations, writing up and implementing marketing processes
- Ordering and liaising with vendors, providing, and helping arrange and manage business events
- Dealing with enquiries ensuring the highest standard of customer service
- Write clear and concise documents and content with the ability to understand complex material
- Portray a positive image, both internally and externally of DMC Healthcare
- Be IT literate with ability to quickly learn and work with new software
- Proficient with MS Packages – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently & within a team and prioritise workloads
Basic non-negotiable requirements:
- Graduate in a relevant degree
- 2 years minimum experience
- For marketing roles only: relevant qualifications / training for things such as wordpress, adobe
- NHS experience / knowledge
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.