DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide and we are looking for a Head Office Support to join our busy team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Support personal to assist the IT Manager & Estates Team with general business support tasks, the role will vary depending on circumstances within the business and where support is needed.
If you feel that this is the role for you, keep reading for further information about this exciting and important position at DMC Healthcare.
The role is full time permeant, working 5 days/37.5 hours a week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and documenting of company assets through an intake and outgoing process.
- Setting up IT workstations
- Organising equipment delivery, returns and collections
- Willingness to be hands on as necessary
- Admin support dependent on company’s needs, may include collecting data and putting into Microsoft Excel and monitoring email accounts
- Other operational support based on the company’s needs, may include attending sites to assist any contractors and help them navigate the site
- May be required to work from other DMC Healthcare locations as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Well-presented and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to assist the team
The role is 37.5hours a week, would include occasional weekend work based on business requirement.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.