Salary: 37,570 – 60,983 (Depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with an interest in technology and RPA?
Do you have experience of working within a fast-paced healthcare or clinical organisation?
Do you possess strong analytical skills with an understanding of process and workflow?
If the answers are yes, then this exciting opportunity could be the perfect role for you!
DMC Healthcare are a trusted provider of services to the NHS, which include Primary Care, MSK, dermatology, endoscopy and radiology reporting across the UK. Our skilled and compassionate staff have helped us develop a brilliant reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and communities alike.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to support the company in its ongoing digitisation programme. The programme’s aim is to radically improve DMC Healthcare's clinical and corporate processes; to streamline and to automate them to provide our clinical teams with the tools and processes to deliver exceptional patient care.
The Business Analyst will possess the skillset necessary to support the planning, design, articulation and development of automated workflows.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Map existing processes and design new ones
- Employ Lean methodologies and concepts to streamline and automate processes
- Develop and contribute to a culture of continuous process improvements
- Develop a new digital resource of the business’ processes using BPM technology
- Act as an intermediary between stakeholders to ensure a collective understanding and acceptance of new processes
- Work closely with the Operations team and the IT team to work out the best way of designing new processes and solving process-related problems
- Interpret business requirements for the IT team
- Research processes, collect data, analyse information and performing related tasks
As a Business Analyst, ideally you will have knowledge and experience of clinical and corporate operational practice in NHS primary practices. You will have strong analytic skills with an appreciation of process and workflow. It is important to be able to understand issues from the user perspective and not just as technical problems. You must also be able to articulate issues to and communicate with non-technical, clinical and operational system users.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven BPMN experience
- Knowledge of the DMN standard
- Experience of or qualifications in Agile business analysis, Six Sigma or Lean methodologies
- UAT support experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of BPM software such as , , Visio, SharePoint, software design tools
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Knowledge of RPA is desirable but not essential
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The BPA role is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 25 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at 01223 828366.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.