DMC Healthcare are looking to recruit an experienced, charasmatic, and approachable Assistant Practice Manager at our GP Surgery based in Maidstone town centre.The successful candidate will have previous GP Practice experience, be friendly, proactive and excellent at managing change.
Our practice is modern, bright and welcoming with on-site staff parking, meeting rooms, air conditioned offices and staff kitchen/dining area.
The Assistant Practice Manager will assist the Practice Manager in the effective and efficient management of the practice, taking particular responsibility for IT, practice administration, premises and some aspects of HR.
The hours will be 30 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Deputising for the Practice Manager
- Premises management & maintenance
- Ensuring that effective policies and procedures are in place and updated
- Ensuring the effective running of the practice’s IT network, investigating and resolving problems as required
- Ensuring compliance with data security and protection
- Providing IT training and procedures.
- Assisting in the recruitment, support & management of staff
- Supporting and covering the staff responsible for maintaining financial records, paying invoices and salaries.
- Assisting the efficient and accurate management of the practice finances
- The candidate will have a good standard of education, able to work autonomously as well as within a team, along with flexibility, assertiveness and empathy.
DMC Healthcare Group is a provider of Primary Care Services operating GP surgeries, walk-in centres and mobile medical units. We offer patients a full range of NHS primary and urgent care services. At DMC we believe in working together to deliver healthier outcomes for our patients and our own teams and strive to continuously ensure our patients are safe, cared for and receive the care they need when they need it.
If you are interested in our vacancy then we would love to hear from you. In return, you will enjoy a challenging and diverse career with DMC.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact Anil Gupta – head of primary care on 07956 553366 or alternatively please contact Sue Wanstall – Primary care manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.