- Do you have GP Practice administration experience?
- Can you work 4pm – 8pm Monday to Friday?
- Are you accurate at recording information and good paying attention to detail?
If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. We are looking for an administrator to join our growing practice at DMC Sheppey Community Hospital, Sheerness, ME12.
The hours are Monday to Friday 4pm – 8pm.
You will assist in the day to day running of the practice by providing administrative support to the clinical team. Tasks would include all general GP practice administrative work, customer service face to face and through telephone. As the administrator you will demonstrate the ability to multi-task, good time keeping, organisation, efficiency, professionalism and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team whilst supporting the delivery of practice policies and procedures.
Key duties include:
- Deliver excellent customer service to patients
- Update patients records and dealing with day to day patients related queries
- Deliver back office administrative support for GP practices
- Dealing sensitively with all enquires/information & any general enquiry that may arise from time to time
- The post holder should also be prepared to take part in training/educational workshops as and where required
- Read coding the information into the practice clinical system,
- Participation in practices quality goals and objectives
To be successful in this role you will:
- Communicate effectively with patients, carers and healthcare professionals
- Respond appropriately to queries
- Record data accurately with attention to detail
- Provide relevant information to patients, family/visitors/carers and colleagues
- Become an expert in administrative field.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.