- Are you confident on the phone with good administration skills?
- Do you have experience booking appointments and handling patient queries?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner?
If you feel that this is the next role for you, keep reading for further information about this exciting and important role at DMC.
We are seeking a Service Coordinator whose primary responsibility will be to provide patient and client services (mainly on the phone) and administrative support to the Community Services clinical and management team.
The role is permanent, working 5 days a week, Flexible Monday – Sunday 08.00-18.30.
This is based at Iwade Health Centre, 1 Monins Rd, Iwade, Sittingbourne ME9 8TY
We want you!
Our Community service team is looking for a motivated, organized Service Coordinator based at our Iwade, Sittingbourne practice. In this Service Coordinator role, you’ll be joining a dynamic unit, supporting them in the provision of patient services, and to ensure the smooth running of key day-to-day tasks such as document management workflow, booking systems, and the provision of administrative support to the community services team. You’ll work hard, learn fast, work off the latest industry tech and our office presents a great professional environment in which to progress your career!
The ideal candidate will have:
- We expect you will have a minimum of one years-experience in a similar role in customer service or in a call centre environment
- You will have Maths and English GCSE grade C or grade 4 and above
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively via telephone, face to face and with groups
- Able to work as a member of a team and independently under the supervision of the Service Manager
- Proficient with Microsoft packages & ability to enter data quickly and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to organise, plan and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and customer service skills, and the confidence to communicate to patient in a compassionate way
- Good administrating skills and good attention to detail
- Good skills in Microsoft 365 packages, and you must be comfortable in embracing new technology
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.