DMC Healthcare has been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50 years.
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
We deliver Primary Care, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK.
Thanks to our skilled, compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and the communities we work in has grown constantly. Still family run, our services are clinically led with our focus always on delivering healthier outcomes for patients.
If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of, read on!
We want you!
A Senior IT Lead showcasing technical expertise and managerial support in planning DMC’s IT infrastructure and service delivery functions.
As a Senior IT Lead, you’ll need an in-depth IT knowledge and must keep up with current trends and developments in the IT Industry.
You will play a vital role managing the IT department to create a brighter digital future for DMC with the Board.
Helping us drive user adoption on O365 and other systems we adopt.
Delivering on projects such as NHS email accreditation, cyber essentials and app developments.
To bring in a new digital era to help our staff in delivering healthier outcomes to patients.
candidate will have:
- 5 years’ working experience as an IT Lead or equivalent experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of new IT systems and their provisions
- Understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, SQL language
- Proven ability to lead a team and communicate effectively with them
Our employees are our greatest resource – therefore we seek to support, train and develop you from day one!
In return, you will enjoy a challenging but a growing career with DMC.
We offer a valuable Healthcare and Wellbeing benefits such as occupational health assessment and eye tests, advice on work related health and safety matters
For further information please
contact us at
Still unsure? Read our ‘DMC Reasons’! 6 Reasons you should choose DMC…
- Heritage: DMC has been a trusted provider to the NHS for more than 50 years
- We have always been family run, so this is the way all our staff relate to each other – as family!
- DMC offers a highly gratifying professional path. Our dedicated, compassionate staff help 300,000 patients each year!
- Our work culture is one of collaboration and trust. After all, looking out for one another is what families do!
- DMC is a growth environment – both as an ever-expanding company, and as a place that nurtures talent and expands the skillsets of its employees
- Our 400+ employees work in tandem with a singular purpose: delivering healthier outcomes, for patients, for commissioners, and for the NHS