The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process of all clinical and non-clinical roles across DMC services. This position reports into the Senior Recruitment Consultant.
You will support the Senior Recruitment Consultant in targeted recruitment campaigns to attract Clinical Staff such as GP’s, Consultant Dermatologists/Endoscopists, Radiologists, Nurse’s, HCA’s, Administration and many more roles across our services.
Main duties of the job
- Identify, source, recruit and interview active and passive candidates
- Maintain a healthy talent pipeline to support company growth
- Ensure a smooth candidate selection process through offer acceptance
- Serve as point of contact throughout selection process
- Communicate and further develop the DMC brand while ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Inbox Management
- Assist in creation of monthly reports and presentations as necessary
- Project management support
- Update and maintain internal systems
- Experienced as a Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer in any sector (Healthcare sector preferred)
- Really good at engaging with people and using social media
- Excellent, professional phone manner & strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask & comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft package & computer literate and comfortable with working via CRM/HRMS software
- The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- The ability to cooperate and communicate well as part of a team
DMC Healthcare is the largest independent community-based provider of consultant-led dermatology in the UK and a leading provider of primary care, radiology reporting, as well as endoscopy and community services to the NHS. We are firmly rooted in the NHS, having been the partner of choice for 50 years and currently work with 30+ NHS organisations and other partners, treating over 100,000 patients each year across 19 CCGs.
For more details, please review the attached Job Description.
If you are interested in our vacancy, then we would love to hear from you. In return, you will enjoy a challenging and diverse career with DMC.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact the recruitment team on the details shared.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
60 Chadwick Road
Employer’s website: https://www.dmchealthcare.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)