£9.02 per hour
- Do you have administration experience?
- Can you deliver an excellent customer service?
- Are you accurate at recording information and good paying
attention to detail?
If yes, then we would love to
hear from you!
DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. We are looking for an administrator to join our practice at DMC Chadwick Road in South East London.
You will assist in the day to
day running of the practice by providing administrative support to the clinical team.
Tasks would include all general GP practice administrative work, customer
service face to face and through telephone. As the administrator you will
demonstrate the ability to multi-task, good time keeping, organisation,
efficiency, professionalism and the ability to work both independently and as
part of a team whilst supporting the delivery of practice policies and
This role will be based at DMC Chadwick Road Practice, 60 Chadwick Road, London, SE15 4PU.
- Deliver excellent customer service to patients
- Update patients records and dealing with day to day patients
- Deliver back office administrative support for GP practices
- Dealing sensitively with all enquires/information & any
general enquiry that may arise from time to time
- The post holder should also be prepared to take part in
training/educational workshops as and where required
- Read coding the information into the practice clinical
- Participation in practices quality goals and objectives
To be successful in this role
- Communicate effectively with patients, carers and healthcare
- Respond appropriately to queries
- Record data accurately with attention to detail
- Provide relevant information to patients,
family/visitors/carers and colleagues
- Become an expert in administrative field.