£9.02 per hour
- Do you have administration experience?
- Can you deliver an excellent customer service?
- Are you accurate at recording information and good paying
attention to detail?
If yes, then we would love to
hear from you!
DMC are a successful and
trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown
rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400
employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. We are looking
for an administrator to join our growing practice at The Kings
Family Practice in Chatham.
You will assist in the day to
day running of the practice by providing administrative support to the clinical team.
Tasks would include all general GP practice administrative work, customer
service face to face and through telephone. As the administrator you will
demonstrate the ability to multi-task, good time keeping, organisation,
efficiency, professionalism and the ability to work both independently and as
part of a team whilst supporting the delivery of practice policies and
This role will be based at The Kings Family Practice, 30-34 Magpie Hall Road, Chatham, ME4
The role is for 37.5 hours per week ( full time or 2 X part time)
Key duties include:
- Deliver excellent customer service to patients
- Update patients records and dealing with day to day patients
- Deliver back office administrative support for GP practices
- Dealing sensitively with all enquires/information & any
general enquiry that may arise from time to time
- The post holder should also be prepared to take part in
training/educational workshops as and where required
- Read coding the information into the practice clinical
- Participation in practices quality goals and objectives
To be successful in this role
- Communicate effectively with patients, carers and healthcare
- Respond appropriately to queries
- Record data accurately with attention to detail
- Provide relevant information to patients,
family/visitors/carers and colleagues
- Become an expert in administrative field.
As part of our employment
process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment
wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on
the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation,
pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil
Disclosure and Barring Service
This post is subject to the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be
necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and
Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal
This job advert may close as
soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested
please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application
maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying
for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information
within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you
are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic
Staff Records system.