DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. We are looking for an Operations administrator to join our busy team and practice.
This demanding role offers the opportunity to develop a range of administrative tasks, communication skills, attention to detail, outstanding customer service skills, a positive, patient-centred flexible approach and multi -tasking skills.
The role is 37.5 hours per week and is based at our head office South East London/ working from home reporting to Tanya Singh, Head of Radiology Operations and Business Development
Key duties include:
- Maintain a key administrative relationship with radiologists by keeping their contact information up to date.
- Keep track of consumer volumes and make sure they're always covered by sufficient reporter capacity.
- Receiving calls from radiologists, PACS managers, radiology services managers, and hospital radiology departments and acting as the company's initial point of contact and voice.
- To respond to inquiries in a pleasant and timely manner, while keeping the customer's needs in mind
- Monitoring caseloads and prioritising requests to ensure that turnaround times and KPIs are met for a variety of clients.
- Creating internal and external marketing and communication materials, as well as identifying processes that need to be redesigned or improved.
- To provide support to DMC Radiology Management and facilitate a smooth transition of work.
- Maintaining accurate logs of KPI and Audit data, as well as radiologists' action duties, via clinical systems and email
- To assist the Clinical Director in conducting random audits of all reports in order to ensure that all radiologists and clients are audited in accordance with predetermined
Were also looking for you to demonstrate:
- High standards of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate over the telephone and in person.
- Use of IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to work independently, seeking guidance where necessary criteria and levels.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested, please apply for this post as soon as possible. Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring theinformation within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.
If you would like to discuss the role or have any questions, please contact Tanya Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org