- Do you have experience in Digital Marketing Campaigns using Social media and digital media?
- Can you manage visual content ensuring every image is on brand?
- Can you support the marketing team writing content, videoing events and taking images?
If you feel that this exciting and important opportunity could be the next role for you then please do get in touch.
DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. This role is based at our Head office in London, SE15.
Our Digital Marketing Assistant will play a key role in assisting in managing DMC’s engagement plan and proactively promote the work of DMC Healthcare to our patients, the public, Commissioners, regional CCG’s and key internal and external audiences.
As Digital Marketing Assistant you will be creative in your style and help deliver and improve our extensive range of internal channels and programme of campaigns and contracts. You will work closely with the marketing team to make sure all our messages and visual content are on brand and on message.
- Assist in developing Digital Marketing Campaigns using Social media and digital media
- Help improve DMC brand awareness through campaign planning and execution
- Create written content and visual images ensuring all our marketing is on brand
- Work with Adobe creative suites including Indesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, WordPress to create content
- Plan and attend industry events as the face of DMC Marketing and record content from event using video, interviews and photography
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent qualifications and experience and be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in public relations and communication
- Have some experience of writing content for a multitude of channels.
- Photography and image experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Has previous experience of working for the NHS or healthcare sector
- A strong interest in improving the lives of patients
At DMC we are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland.
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single practice in Dulwich to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
The role is based at our trendy Head Office in SE15.
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at 01223 828366.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.