DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide and we are looking for 2 IT Support Administrator to join our busy team.
Role is based at our head office is South East London with occasional site visit as requested.
We are looking for IT Support Administrator to join on a permanent basis. The role is full time 37.5 hours/7 days a week, so would include weekend shifts on a rota basis.
If you are passionate about contributing to DMC’s service development and more widely across the organisation, our open culture will enable you to be involved in the decisions that affect our care delivery.
If you feel that this is the role for you, keep reading for further information about this exciting and important position at DMC Healthcare.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated IT Technician with NHS experience to be part of our growing organisation; serving staff and delivering high quality care to patients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor the support inboxes for IT team
- Manage with day-to-day requests
- Support on a variety of IT projects & IT systems maintenance
- Support with the upgrading, installing and configuring of new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Ensure that the company data protection policies are adhered to and minimise the risk of a data breach occurring
- Performing and Monitoring data backups as per schedule
- Incident Reporting including detection, response, and remediation.
- Managing Phone system like Mitel, cisco, x-on etc
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), having at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in an IT support administrator role
- Strong technical capabilities in Windows workstations and server, Microsoft Business Applications (e.g., Microsoft 365, Azure)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
As part of the benefits package, you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.