DMC Healthcare has been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50 years.
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
We deliver Primary Care, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK.
Thanks to our skilled, compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and the communities we work in has grown constantly. Still family run, our services are clinically led with our focus always on delivering healthier outcomes for patients.
If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of, read on!
We want you!
Our Head Office projects team drive development right across our business – in finance, operations, marketing and beyond.
In this graduate project support role, you’ll be joining a dynamic unit, supporting them in implementing more effective processes and technologies company-wide!
You’ll work hard, learn fast, and get an invaluable jump start in your professional growth!
candidate will have:
- Recent Graduate, minimum 2.1, or Equivalent Experience
- Experience in/Understanding of Business Operations including Finance,
IT, HR and Marketing
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong planning, research and organisational skills
- Our employees are our greatest resource – therefore we seek to support, train and develop you from day one! In return, you will enjoy a challenging but a growing career with DMC. We offer a valuable Healthcare and Wellbeing benefits such as occupational health assessment and eye tests, advice on work related health and safety matters
- For further information
please contact us at
Still unsure? Read our ‘DMC Reasons’! 6 Reasons you should choose DMC…
- Heritage: DMC has been a trusted provider to the NHS for more than 50 years
- We have always been family run, so this is the way all our staff relate to each other – as family!
- DMC offers a highly gratifying professional
path. Our dedicated, compassionate staff help 300,000 patients each year!
- Our work culture is one of collaboration and
trust. After all, looking out for one another is what families do!
- DMC is a growth environment – both as an ever-expanding company, and as a place that nurtures talent and expands the skillsets of its employees
400+ employees work in tandem with a singular purpose: delivering healthier
outcomes, for patients, for commissioners, and for the NHS