Endoscopy Staff Nurses – Contract weekend Work – East London
We are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide, and We are seeking an experienced Endoscopy Staff Nurses to work weekends at our Whips Cross site (immediate start).
Hours of work: 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday & Sunday.
Rate of pay £350 per day.
As a Endoscopy Staff Nurses you would provide excellent nursing care, and to actively participate in and contribute to the management of the Endoscopy Unit. Participate in the maintenance of endoscopes and other specialised equipment used in endoscopic procedures and provide technical assistance during such procedures.
- You must be registered with NMC
- Ensuring a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and procedures.
- Providing technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Knowledge of GI diagnosis, treatment and health education.
- Knowledge of JAG requirements
- Minimum two years of experience in a related healthcare position
- Previous endoscopy experience required
- Good IT skills to perform the IT administration relating to the post necessary to support the tasks, including: Blood Results and Clinical Letters.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other health care professionals.
- The ability to prioritise own and other's work load and ensure effective time-management strategies are embedded within the culture of the team
If you are passionate about contributing to how the DMC services develop at our site, and more widely across the business, our open culture will enable you to get involved in the decisions that affect our delivery.
Our approach to service delivery recognises the evolving and changing face of primary care provision in the UK, and we strive to look at the way we work to ensure that time with patients is maximised for our clinician’s. A robust support structure is in place at DMC Healthcare, ensuring that all staff have open access to support from the senior management team.
We are also open to accommodate any flexible working requests depending upon practice requirements and availability.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.