Permanent, full time
Salary: £30,401 – £37,267 per annum
- Are you proficient at writing Searches and Reports in EMIS?
- Do you have experience of developing EMIS templates, protocols and concepts?
- Have you got experience of working in Primary Care?
an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of DMC Healthcare. Keep
reading for further information if this sounds like the perfect role for you.
looking for an experienced EMIS Developer to extract information from our EMIS
systems across Primary Care. You will be responsible for creating searches and
reports according to given specifications and identifying ways in which this
data can assist us to create a benchmark for care across the business and
throughout the practices. This will take place at both an individual surgery
level and using Enterprise systems. Experience of developing templates and
protocols is also desirable, along with a working knowledge of coding
requirements across Primary Care.
Healthcare have been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50
years and deliver Primary Care services on behalf of the NHS, Community
Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK. Our skilled, compassionate
staff have helped us develop a brilliant reputation among clinicians, patients,
commissioners and communities alike. We are now looking for an experienced
EMIS Developer to help move our business forward and keep up with modern
innovations in Healthcare technology, which will underpin the
sustainability of the Healthcare sector.
This role will be based at our head office in south London (SE15)
of this position will include:
- Writing searches and reports to specification and creating
- Providing clear, analysed reporting from EMIS systems
- Helping ensure that Primary Care information is captured and
- Identifying areas for improvement with use of EMIS
- Working as part of a team and providing support to end-users
- Ensuring the compliance involved with Primary Care is implemented
- Creating bespoke processes using templates and protocols to
assist Primary Care
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date and rolling-out training to users
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of EMIS through the
business by working closely with our head office and your peers
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience within a similar role
- You must have experience within, or at a minimum knowledge of, the
Primary Care sector
- Attention to detail and a compliant attitude is essential
- You will have previously used EMIS and understand the reporting background and how to interpret and analyse the data it provides
- Ideally experience of developing EMIS templates and protocols
The EMIS Developer will
be based at our Head Office in south London but will be expected to support our
Primary Care sites across London and Medway from time to time. However, we
expect most of the work will be locally based.
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The EMIS Developer post is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.