Job Opportunity at DMC Healthcare
Full time | Permanent | London-based
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide, and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy team.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organised, and creative individual to assist us with content design, development, and delivery of digital marketing and branding across multiple DMC departments and work on a variety of projects including newsletters, websites, social media, information guides, and other marketing and promotional materials.
The role is full time permanent, working 5 days/37.5 hours a week, based at our Head Office in London.
Main Duties of the Job
In this role, you will be working closely alongside the marketing team to develop marketing strategies and resources to raise the profile of DMC Healthcare on a local, regional, and national basis through celebrating successes, showcasing new opportunities, and organising involvement in awards and events.
You will be mainly engaging with the various DMC specialty service teams, to serve the needs of the stakeholders, customers, and patients, and guarantee a highly responsive and relevant marketing service to positively promote DMC Healthcare.
- Graduate-level or higher degree relevant to marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Flair for digital design, creating compelling written and visual content
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft word, excel, graphic design skills (e.g., Adobe InDesign and Illustrator) to produce marketing materials
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines
- Excellent communication, relationship-building skills, organisational and reporting skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work
- Knowledge of media production and communication techniques including experience of video operating / editing systems, hardware, and software
- Deliver integrated, consistent and coherent messages to key external stakeholders, linking closely with existing projects and developments
For more details, please review the attached Job Description.
With a deep heritage in the NHS, DMC Healthcare brings innovation, efficiency, great patient outcomes and safety to the local health system. Its commitment to vigorous clinical governance sets it apart, making it a trusted and experienced partner.
A strong provider in the NHS ecosystem, DMC Healthcare has played a significant role in service delivery since 1967, helping to reduce health inequalities. From being at the sharp end of the patient journey into treatment in primary care, to delivering fast, accurate radiology reporting, consultant-led dermatology and in-sourced endoscopy services, DMC Healthcare is available to add capacity and help tackle waiting lists.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please complete the online application process or get in touch via email@example.com. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact the recruitment team.
Read more about our employee benefits and privacy terms at www.dmchealthcare.co.uk.