DMC Healthcare has been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50 years.
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
We deliver Primary Care, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK.
Thanks to our skilled, compassionate staff, our reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and the communities we work in has grown constantly. Still family run, our services are clinically led with our focus always on delivering healthier outcomes for patients.
If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of, read on!
We want you!
We are looking for a Datix & Governance Manager who will development, implementation and evaluation of clinical governance systems and processes based at our Head Officer is South East London.
You will be responsible for monitoring of key quality indicators for DMC Healthcare Ltd. , facilitate change initiatives and polices that promote patient safety and improve staff experience and also lead on the Patient Experience Strategy which focuses on monitoring patient outcomes.
We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven Datix, Clinical Governance and Risk management experience in a similar sized organisation to DMC
- Understanding of ISO 9001 & 27001
- Knowledge and understanding of the quality agenda, as well as experience in developing and delivering Staff Awareness Training
- Strong collaboration skills to recognise and realise opportunities for reuse of policies, procedures etc. from other sources, i.e. within DMC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to operate at Senior Management level up to and including Executive team
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to tight deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude with Strong ethics and reliability
Our employees are our greatest resource – therefore we seek to support, train and develop you from day one! In return, you will enjoy a challenging but a growing career with DMC. We offer a valuable Healthcare and Wellbeing benefits such as occupational health assessment and eye tests, advice on work related health and safety matters
For further information please contact us at
Still unsure? Read our ‘DMC Reasons’! 7 Reasons you should choose DMC…
1) Heritage: DMC has been a trusted provider to the NHS for more than 50 years
2) Family: We have always been family run, so this is the way all our staff relate to each other – as family!
3) Purpose: DMC offers a highly gratifying professional path. Our dedicated, compassionate staff help 300,000 patients each year!
4) Culture: Our work culture is one of collaboration and trust. After all, looking out for one another is what families do!
5) Growth: DMC is a growth environment. We mean this both as an ever-expanding company, and as a place that nurtures talent and expands the skillsets of its employees.
6) Mission: Our 400+ employees work in tandem with a singular purpose: delivering healthier outcomes, for patients, for commissioners, and for the NHS.
7) Pizza people! It’s hungry work out on the frontlines of NHS care! On the last Friday of each month we treat ourselves and relive the hectic month that’s been!