Business Development Manager
- Are you an experienced and passionate sales driven individual?
- Do you have an understanding of the changing landscape of the NHS?
- Do you have excellent commercial experience and a drive to achieve customer success?
If you are answering yes to the above, then please read on!
The Business Development Manager position is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious and skilled Business Development Manager to join our expanding and exciting business.
You will develop and drive forward the strategy for business growth working in collaboration with our Finance and Marketing teams. You will implement new strategic partnerships, identify emerging trends, and present business growth opportunities.
You need to have an impeccable phone manner and be extremely well organised. You also need to have bags of enthusiasm, tenacity and have the resilience against being told ‘no’ or having avenues closed off to you, which you have already learnt to work around or overcome.
You are an individual who is capable of quickly gaining sound product and company knowledge and further developing your already excellent and proven sales skills (from lead generation and new business presentations through to complex negotiations).
You will have a demonstrably outstanding track record in end user customer sales.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experienced sales professional working within a fast paced, commercial environment
- Experience of winning bids in a similar role
- Experience of developing and leveraging relationships in a commercial context
- Ability to foster and retain good relationships with clients
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels in a wide range of organisations
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), as well as excellent data analysis and presentation skills
- Exposure to healthcare advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to produce reports against tight deadlines
- Leadership skills
- Valid Full UK driving license
DMC Healthcare Group is a leading provider of specialty dermatology, endoscopy and radiology reporting across the United Kingdom. At DMC, we believe in working together to deliver healthier outcomes for our patients, as well as our own teams.
If you are interested in our vacancy, then we would love to hear from you. In return, you will enjoy a challenging and diverse career with DMC.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact the recruitment team on the details shared.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third-party recruitment system. By applying for this post, you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.